You can now pay your overdue fines and fees online using your credit or debit card.
- – The minimum amount that is accepted for an eCommerce payment is $1.00.
- – It is not possible to pay part of an individual fine. Users can select which fines they want to pay, but must pay fully for any fines they select.
- – If a patron makes an eCommerce payment, it is processed through PayPal’s PayFlowPro.
- – Once a payment is made, it is immediately credited to the patron’s account and can be seen in Fines Paid with a payment type of eCommerce.
- – Users can choose to print a receipt or have it emailed to them.
- Log in to your online account with your library card number and library PIN
- Click your name in the top right corner of the screen to access your account
- Click “Fines/Fees” in the left-hand column
- Once your record appears click on $x.xx in unpaid fines and bills line
- Click on Pay Online
- Click in the boxes of fines or fees you want to pay online
- Click Recalculate Total
- Enter your billing and credit card information
- Click Submit
No credit card information is stored on the PrairieCat server. You will need to provide your information each time you make a payment.