How to opt into PrairieCat reading history
– Log in to your online account with your library card number and library PIN.
– After you login, click on your name in the top right corner of the page to reach your account.
– Click “Reading History” in the left-hand column of your account’s page.
– Click “Save Reading History” to opt in. The website will now remember what you check out and return beginning from this moment.
– You can manage your own reading history, including sorting items, deleting items, or exporting your history.
– You can choose to opt out at any time, and your reading history will be cleared.