You can now pay your overdue fines and fees online using your credit or debit card.
– The minimum amount that is accepted for an eCommerce payment is $1.00.
– It is not possible to pay part of an individual fine. Users can select which fines they want to pay, but must pay fully for any fines they select.
– If a patron makes an eCommerce payment, it is processed through PayPal’s PayFlowPro.
– Once a payment is made, it is immediately credited to the patron’s account and can be seen in Fines Paid with a payment type of eCommerce.
– Users can choose to print a receipt or have it emailed to them.
• Log in to your online account with your library card number and library PIN
• Click your name in the top right corner of the screen to access your account
• Click “Fines/Fees” in the left-hand column
• Once your record appears click on $x.xx in unpaid fines and bills line
• Click on Pay Online
• Click in the boxes of fines or fees you want to pay online
• Click Recalculate Total
• Enter your billing and credit card information
• Click Submit
No credit card information is stored on the PrairieCat server. You will need to provide your information each time you make a payment.