MEETING ROOM POLICY
The Polo Public Library has a meeting room with seating for up to 48 people. The primary purpose of this meeting room is in support of library functions, meetings, and programs. The meeting room may, on occasion, be made available for use by members of the public. Organizations not affiliated with the Polo Public Library may use the meeting room only when all of the following conditions are met:
1. The organization conducting the meeting is not doing so for the immediate or ultimate gain of a for-profit business or agency.
2. The meeting takes place during regular library hours.
3. The meeting cannot be expected to disrupt the ability of the library to conduct its business in a normal and orderly manner.
4. The meeting is open to the public.
5. The reservation for the meeting room is made by a resident of the library’s district.
6. The organization conducting the meeting assumes all responsibility for clean up; will be responsible for reasonable care of the room and any library equipment used, and will be held responsible for any damage and the general condition of the room following use. The applicant agrees to pay for all damages done to the library premises as a result of the meeting.