WE NOW OFFER TEXT ALERTS
The SMS Alert gives you the option to receive text messages from the PrairieCat library consortium on your mobile device.
You will receive messages about overdue items or a hold ready for pick up.
To opt into the text service:
- Login to your account.
- You will need your library card number and your PIN.
- Click on your name in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, find your name and click on the Edit Account Button.
- Add your mobile phone number. This is a must!
- Click the box to the left of Opt In.
- Scroll down using the scroll bar on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Click the Submit button to enroll in the SMS Alert Service.
- The service may take 24-48 hours to register.
You may opt out of the SMS Alert Service at any time.
The SMS Alert Service does not replace email, phone or print notices.
Contact us if you need additional help.
Message & Data Rates May Apply