* Polo Public Library now offers free wireless high-speed access to the Internet on all three levels of the building.
* Patrons must abide by the Library’s Internet Use Policy
* Printing is now available for wireless users.
* The public wireless network is not secure, so please be aware that when you release personal information, including personal identifying information, credit card or bank account numbers, etc., you do so at your own risk.
* You are responsible for protecting your own computer from viruses and other malware.
* To connect to the wireless network, you will need a laptop with built-in wireless capability, or with a compatible network adapter card.